In an effort to help lower the costs of health care, specifically prescription drugs, DavenportOne is proud to introduce the DavenportOne Prescription Drug Card Program. The program provides discounts on prescription drugs to Iowa residents and has no eligibility requirements, such as age or income restrictions.
Iowa residents can download a FREE prescription drug card below and receive savings of up to 75 percent (savings average around 30 percent) at more than 50,000 national and regional participating pharmacies. Some exclusions apply; see below for details.
Enter your name and e-mail in the Card Information box below and the system will generate a printable membership card for you. Each family member must have his/her own card. This card is pre-activated and can be used immediately. The Iowa Drug Card program is not insurance and does not lower co-pays.
Those who benefit from the DavenportOne Prescription Drug Card Program include:
- Iowa residents with health insurance coverage but no prescription drug benefits
- Iowa residents with prescription drug benefits receive discounts on non-formulary drugs (those not covered by insurance plan)
- Uninsured and underinsured Iowa residents
- Iowa residents who do not qualify for Medicaid or Medicare
- Iowa residents with Medicare Part D to cover prescription drugs while in the “donut hole” and to purchase non-covered drugs
- Some pet medications purchased at a pharmacy are covered
For general questions about the Iowa Prescription Drug Card Program, contact DavenportOne at (563) 322-1706. For specific questions relating to individual insurance plans, call the United Networks of America customer service hotline number at 1 (800) 726-4232. The program is made possible through a partnership with United Networks of America.